- Research Tools
- Other Links
Animal Use - Forms and Documents
Forms and Documents
Animal Care and Use Protocol (ACUP) form
(see instructions below)
- Modification Form for an Approved ACUP
- Personnel Modification Form
- Appendix A - Flow Sheet, Table, Syllabus, SOP
- Appendix B - Trapping/Capture of Wild Animals
- Appendix C - In-house Breeding Colony
- Appendix D - Long-Term Restraint
- Appendix E - Surgery
- Appendix F - Anesthesia/Analgesia
- Appendix G - Antibody Production
- Appendix H - Biological Hazards Summary
- Appendix I - Radiation Hazards Summary
- Appendix J - Laser Hazards Summary
- Appendix K - Chemical Hazards Summary
- Appendix L - Owner Informed Consent Form
- Appendix M - Other
- Appendix T - Transgenic Animals
- Additional Personnel Table
- Additional Species Table
- Disaster Plan for Facilities
The request to work with animals in research, teaching, or testing activities must be submitted on an Animal Care and Use Protocol (ACUP) form. This form is designed in Microsoft Word and should be completed using a computer. No handwritten copies will be accepted. The form should be completed in full with no blanks. Use "N/A" if certain sections are not applicable. It is always suggested that you download the form from this website each time and not use a version you might have saved. Older versions of the ACUP will not be accepted.
You are required to submit one (1) fully signed original AND one (1) electronic copy of the ACUP.
The signed ACUP original should be mailed to:
223 Scott Hall
Stillwater, OK 74078.
- The electronic version of the ACUP should be sent to: email@example.com.
If your protocol requires a minor modification during its approval period, you will need to complete and submit the Protocol Modification form to the IACUC for approval prior to implementing the change.
If you have any questions regarding submission requirements, please contact the IACUC Office at 405.744.3592.